Gas Services

The Plumber Guy is gas safe registered offering around the clock response to gas issues. By having you gas appliances serviced regularly you reduce the risk of unwanted breakdowns. If you are a Landlord, remember to have the property inspected every 12 months and have a up to date cp12 certificate.

We cover a range of gas related work from
Installing new gas hobs and cookers
Installing Boilers
# Install and upgrades to gas supply
# Gas safety checks
# Landlord certificates - cp12
# Boiler servicing and repairs
# Gas Leak detection
# Disconnecting old gas appliances.
Remember to make sure that you Gas engineer is Registered
What is a Gas Safe registered engineer?

A Gas Safe registered engineer has been checked to make sure they are competent and qualified to work safely and legally with gas..

Every gas engineer carries a Gas Safe Register ID card with their own unique license number, showing the type of gas work they are qualified to do. Before any gas work is carried out, always make sure you ask to see their Gas Safe Register ID card.

Click on the link to check your gas engineer  
We are can be contacted directly via
Mobile: 0753 3259 399